|70-496 Premium VCE File|
|70-496.vce - Exam-Labs Verified - Instant Download
Get Latest & Verified 70-496 Exam Questions with 30-Days Free Updates
97 Questions & Answers
Configure Test agent on TEST1 so that it can run coded UI test
Creating a lab Environment to support automated testing effort that use TFS, you configure SCVMM server lab manager. You create a set of virtual machines to use software
You need to access a copy of VM in more than one Environment on the same network
Five actions in sequence
- Shut down VM
- Remove all check point from VM
- Start the SCVMM job
- Clear the admin password and local password policy from VM
- Add the VM directly to Library
- In the team server admin console, create a template from the VM
- In the SCVMM Administrator console, create a template from the add the SCVMM library share
A. Create a backup of the team project collection database.
B. Configure your new TFS to use the same databases as your initial TFS.
C. Attach the team project collection on the new server.
D. Detach the team project collection from TFS.